Thursday, November 12, 2009

Catch Up

Here are a few photos of the fun we've been having...in between getting sick with the flu and working on house projects.

Abby enjoyed playing with Alex's scooter so much we gave in and got her one of her own. They ride their scooters everyday!

Alex waving at his school's Halloween parade.

My baby turned one!! Here she is in her cute birthday outfit from Grammy.

We discovered recently that Anne has an egg allergy and so for her first birthday I made my first egg-free cake. It actually turned out delicious and Anne dove right in!

A hole to China?? That is where Alex said he was trying to dig to in his sandbox. He worked for days on this hole and it was so deep that at times I couldn't even see him working in it.

2 comments:

Craig and Becky said...

It's so fun to see these pictures. Love to you all

Jessica said...

They are getting so big!!! I can't believe it.