Monday, September 7, 2009

A Little Piece of Heaven

One of my favorite places to visit in the whole wide world is my parent's home. Not only because it is the home I grew up in but also because it is BEAUTIFUL. My parents have done so many wonderful things to the property around the house and I love to visit and go on the trails and enjoy the wildlife. Here are a few photos from my last visit. The pictures don't even come close to the real thing.

The house

View from the porch of the house of the Hudson River.

A baby deer I ran into on my walk.

Can you find the Mama deer?

Some turkeys I also ran into while walking around.

The beautiful pond my Dad made.

Some of the beautiful wildflowers that cover the land.


2 comments:

Becky Butcher said...

These pictures are beautiful, Heidi. Thanks for sharing

The Campbell Clan said...

Makes me a little homesick Heidi! I knew we grew up in similar surroundings...I love that you posted pictures of the wildlife and flowers. IT is all as beautiful as I remember you telling me in college. How wonderful that you get to see your parents often and enjoy their great piece of heaven.