Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cavanaugh Family Reunion 2008

The whole Cavanaugh Family was able to get together for this year's family reunion. We all had a great time going to the Great Escape, visiting Aunt Joanne's camp, hanging out at Oma and Poppy's, going to the Altamont Fair and wearing matching shirts (Alex wants to wear his every day). Alex and Abby had a great time getting to know their 9 cousins on this side of the family. We wish that we could all live closer together. We can't wait until the next reunion!

3 comments:

Becky Butcher said...

I'm so glad you were able to get together as a family. Great memories and it looked like fun for all.

Danalin said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! They are adorable! I miss New York in the summer...so beautiful there. Tell Mike 'Hi' from Tyler.

museumeg said...

I love your cute slide shows! That playground your parents have is HUGE!

p.s. I love your background!