Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"Am I still four?"




"Am I still four?" is a frequent question from recently turned four-year old Alex. Alex had a great birthday and an exciting transformer birthday party with all 12 of his friends! Yes, 12 friends and yes Mike and I learned our lesson...12 is way too many kids. Alex's 'big' gifts included a Spiderman bike personally picked out by Alex and a Big Wheel from Oma and Poppy. From the expression on his face you can easily see his enthusiasm for his new toys. He also received some transformers which he absolutely loves. So much so that he wants to sleep with them. We still can't believe he is four years old!

1 comment:

Becky Butcher said...

I love your new bike and hot wheels Alex. That was so nice of your Mom and Dad and Oma and Poppy to give those to you. You look so awesome on them. I love you.
Grammy